YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
Be part of a cause-driven organization committed to nurturing kids, supporting healthy lifestyles and giving back. With youth sports programs, Y-Fit group exercise classes, personal training, and community events, we are providing many opportunities to stay healthy, active, and engaged in the community we serve and strengthen.
- Reduced rates on programs for youth and adults
- Access to our Child Watch, free with all family memberships
- Access to YMCAs across Missouri free of charge through the “My Y is Every Y” program. Current members can use any YMCA in the state of Missouri for free when they show their member scan tag. Some restrictions may apply. Contact the local Y for their policy.
- No Contracts. There are no long-term contracts to sign! For your convenience, the YMCA offers an automatic monthly bank draft or credit card payment option.
- Get Started is a series of complimentary appointments designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. Our personal trainer can meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- Fitness center
- Suspended Walking Track
- Free Y-Fit group exercise classes like LES MILLS BodyPump and Zumba
- Reduced rates on personal training and fitness programs
- Access to knowledgeable staff who can help you achieve your fitness goals
- Special teen events and programs
Child Watch is one of the many benefits of being a member of the YMCA of Callaway County!
Child Watch Hours:
WINTER HOURS (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pmSaturday: 8:00 am- 12:00pm
SUMMER HOURS (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: Child Watch may close 15 minutes earlier in the morning and 30 minutes earlier in the evening of the times posted if there are no children in Child Watch.
Childwatch accepts children from 6 weeks old to 8 years.
There is a 2-hour time limit per child per day.
If you have any questions regarding our Child Watch Program, please contact Melissa Siegel, Membership Director at 573-642-1065.
My Y is Every Y: Visit Ys Across the State of Missouri for FREE
Your Y just got a whole lot bigger! We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the state, at no extra charge.
How It Works: Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access. See complete Program Details below.
The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only. Program –only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify. Silver Sneakers® members may use other Silver Sneakers® locations only.
Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time. Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCA reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions and exclusion may apply.
The associations included in the One Y initiative include Adair County Family YMCA, Boonslick Heartland YMCA, Callaway County YMCA, Cameron Regional YMCA, Fair Acres Family YMCA, Grand River Area Family YMCA, YMCA of Hannibal, Jefferson City Area YMCA, Joplin Family YMCA, YMCA of Greater Kansas City, Long Branch Area YMCA, Mexico Area Family YMCA, Greater St. Louis YMCA, Salt Fork YMCA, YMCA of Southeast Missouri, Tri-County YMCA of the Ozarks, Tri-State Family YMCA and University Y of the University of Missouri.